dimarts, d’octubre 26, 2004

Valencia

Hola,

Last weekend we rented a car and we went to Valencia. O my god!! Spanish people are driving so wild. In the night we went back and at 9 in the morning we arrived back in Barcelona again. We took Plaza España 4 times becouse we couln´t find the gasolinera. We are lucky that we are still alive.
Valencia was nice, but we are all glad that we are studying in Barcelona. There are more things to do, more opertunities for going out, shopping, culture and restaurants.
It was very quite wat we liked, but only for one day.
An other thing what we explored, was that the people where very nice and helpfull. Very kind.
A nice atmosphere witch many palmtrees and clean streets. There is a big park in an old dry river. There are many nice trees, foodball courts, banks and playgardens

The culture was a bit different from the Catalan. The people where more slower, and they looked different. Nicer and more styled.

So a relaxing day, accept the way back becouse we drived in the night back only me and Jet.


Merel Peels

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anònim said...

Hi there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG
editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Here is my webpage - glaziers

12 de maig de 2013 a les 9:26  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Feel free to surf to my page; lorreena

14 de maig de 2013 a les 1:22  
Anonymous Anònim said...

This page really has all of the information I wanted
about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Feel free to visit my page :: http://www.vibrantvideos.com/read_blog/60920/impotence-problems-basketball-aids-(-blank-)-n-.-o-if-you-should-do-not-have-doing-this-in-organic-will-make-obtain-erectil

21 de maig de 2013 a les 17:39  

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home