divendres, de novembre 12, 2004

Last asigment

Hello students who have choosen Barca for 3 months study abroad!!!

First of all i want to say that you have choosen the write option. Barcelona is the best place for study and have fun aswell. In the beginning its like holiday, you can you to the beach everyday, at least if you don´t go to school, and when its getting cold there are a lot of other cool things to do.
What i will rtecoment is to find a nice quite place to live. Its very bussy in the city, and when you are home, you need rest. I live on the Grand via, its very noisy when the door is ope. Not very relaxed. Another thing i will say is to find a place alone. Not with your friends from your country who are going aswell. You will met more people, and you become a real inhabitant if you live alone i think. I feel sorry about that. I live together with 4 people from my glass, from the same school in Holland. Its very nice and cosy, but its easyer to do things together instead of in your own and get to know new people. You stay very ofter together in your old group. Ths a pity, becouse thats what i will do in a different way when i go somewhere again.
But with our 5 its very nice, we became a real team in our house. I am glad with this girls, thats not the problem.
What i also will recoment is to follow a course for spanisch. I didn´t do it becouse it was very expensive and it would take a lot of time. But sometimes i feel sory, becouse i want that i can say more in Spanish. Becouse of my dutch roommates, i never speak Spanish at home. So next time i will follow a course for speaking more Spanish.
I am also glad that i went to a sportschool for sporting. I see and am betweeen the inhabitans of the city. Its feels i am also a real inhabitant. Thats nice.
What i noticed asweel is that the ritme is very different, but after a week i was used to it. I feel myself home withit. They eat sometimes at eleven, so strange. And than in the afternoon, its so quite on the steet. Ik feel like; i want to go shopping!! oeps its not possible, the Spanish people have to sleep and rest. laisy people. ha ha. no, thats not truth. When i sleep, they are still awake and are joing there lives.
I learned of the Spanisch people to go not so fast through my live. I have to stay still somethimes. To enjoy, to evaluate and to realize waht i am doing, and the most importand thing why i do.

So go for it, take everything out of Barcelona what you can, but don´t forget to study. Its not diffeculd but sometimes it comes all together. (schoolwork).


Merel peels

6 Comments:

Blogger meghanmiller5921 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

31 de desembre de 2005 a les 2:41  
Blogger shawngonzo5883 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

21 de gener de 2006 a les 7:11  
Blogger dwainbrinick6981280718 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

5 de maig de 2006 a les 23:42  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Doggy Steps

7 d’abril de 2011 a les 2:02  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Angel Checks

3 de maig de 2011 a les 0:55  
Anonymous Anònim said...

Mobile Retirement Home Community

28 d’agost de 2011 a les 22:48  

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home